Again, I must echo the thanks to Michael - I'm really appreciating your
work to keep the drum beating! Top man.

I've got this plugin working, but seem to have similar glitches with
playlists to those mentioned previously. I've noticed that mine seem to
relate to apparent region restrictions, however.

I'm trying to play the "New Music Friday UK" playlist and the first
track fails with the error "this track is not available in your region."
I've checked it works on my Spotify iOS app and have checked everything
on LMS as far as I can tell. The only setting which seemed to ask for a
Spotify region was in SmartMix.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Apologies is this has been covered
elsewhere - I did try to check.

Adrian