pinkdot wrote:
> Hi Bart,
>
> I build a test package for you to see if I found the correct Lame for
> armv7. You can update the current install. Please test if the
> downsampling of the mp3 stream will work. Thx!
>
> Test build Lame for Synology armv7:
> http://server.pinkdot.nl/test/?arch=armv7
>
> If it fails, we have to dig a bit deeper ;-)
>
> greetings,
>
> Martin.

Hi Martin,
the intended installation target being ±70km from my home it took a bit
longer than intended, but I can report success :-) Transcoding works as
it should on my friend's DS715. Thanks for your very quick solution!

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated