Hi Philippe, first observations are in:

I installed yesterday and immediately afterwards, the HomeGroup 'virtual
CCA' was listed, but the 'physical CCA's' were both missing. Physical
Squeezebox classics were listed (as always). I did not mind the lack of
listing of the Physical CCA's since I use the HomeGroup exclusively, as
it is a combination of the physical and synchronized CCA's.

First observation this morning when, as always, my always on PC tries to
fire up internet radio by issuing the http command to LMS that instructs
the HomeGroup to start playing internet radio.
Unfortunately, nothing happened. I opened Ipeng on the Iphone and saw
that the HomeGroup had gone missing. Now, only the Living Room CCA was
listed. Both the HomeGroup and the Kitchen CCA were missing. I also
noticed that, when reissuing the 'morning start up internet radio
command',  the physical Squeezebox Classic in my office powered on
instead of the (missing) HomeGroup.

Then I fired up Spotify on my Iphone. I saw that both physical CCA's and
the virtual HomeGroup CCA were available for casting. So, I did a
Chromecast to HomeGroup and sure enough, the request did start playing.

Stopped casting and re-checked Ipeng; still no change and HomeGroup not
listed.

I will erase and re-create the config in your plugin and see how it
goes. Will keep you posted.