As you requested, here are my zipped log files from server and your
plugin, taken from c:\programdata\squeezeboxserver\logs.

As it stands, it often (say 80% of the time) occurs that during the day,
after an erase and regeneration of the config file of your plugin, all
works fine for the rest of the day.
However, in the morning most of the time the HomeGroup CCA and physical
CCA of the kitchen are lost.
The only one left of the three is the Living Room one which does still
work.

This happened again this morning, so I have sent you the logfiles by
email just now. Please let me know if you have received it. The problems
should probably have occurred somewhere during the night, i.e. in the
last 14 hours.

Hope this helps to track down the issues.