tcutting wrote:
> I use the "OffClockSaver" on my radio, so I know the functions work.
> HOWEVER, the site where I was hosting the icon images has gone away.
> I've probably updated my local version of OffClockSaver to point to
> "moved" icons.  For many, this change didn't cause a problem, because
> CustomClock "caches" the images locally.
> I'll try to get a chance to post my updated OffClockSaver for Radio,
> with the updated links for the images.

I have the same problem with the "OffClockSaver". I downloaded the
images from your sourceforge page, put them locally on my apache server
and modified all urls. The images are accessible for everyone and from
every device (no restrictions), also from my sb radio with wget on the
command line.

I debugged it on the radio via SSH and it seems, that customclock try to
load the images, but no error messages in the debug log. In
/usr/share/jive/applets/..., there are only textfiles with some bytes.

The content is

Code:
--------------------
    500 Can't connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:80 (timeout)
--------------------

in every image file. With the weather icons...no problems. With wget
downloaded in the cache folder, it works as well, but I have more than
one device...

For testing I put the images in the image folder of SuperDateTime (from
where the weather icons were loaded) and it is the same problem. Content
timeout. With wget all that is no problem on the radio.

Maybe it a problem now. If someone installed it some months ago, the
images are cached since the first use. Now, it does not work. :(

2x Transporter, 4x Touch, 5x Radio, Marantz Consolette (AirPlay-Bridge),
iPhone 6 (iPeng), iMac5k (SqueezePlay)