tcutting wrote:
> I checked my Radio - the cached images are stored at:
> /usr/share/jive/applets/CustomClock/images
>
> If you delete the "bad" image files in this location, CustomClock will
> then need to retry downloading them from the source.
>
> When you copied the image files to your server's SuperDateTime
> directory, what did you do?  The weather icons are stored there, but
> they are linked differently.
>
> I may have a better location on SourceForge to store these image files.
> I changed the way I store my SuperDateTime repository since I had
> problems with the way SourceForge was using redirects, which was causing
> problems with the ability of LMS to download the plugin.  When I moved
> to a different location (out of the "files" directory) things seemed to
> work much better (although I lost the ability to see statistics on
> downloads of the plugin).  I can try to make a copy of the images into
> this other location, and if successful, I'll send you the directory
> link.

OK.... I moved a copy of the image files to a new location:
http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_Images/
BUT, I see the same issue you are describing - the files still don't
seem to get correctly downloaded by the CustomClock applet, instead, I
find the files contain the text: "404 Not Found"

Sorry - don't know how to help more at this time.

Maybe erland has some ideas?