dermicha wrote:
> I have the same problem with the "OffClockSaver". I downloaded the
> images from your sourceforge page, put them locally on my apache server
> and modified all urls. The images are accessible for everyone and from
> every device (no restrictions), also from my sb radio with wget on the
> command line.
>
> I debugged it on the radio via SSH and it seems, that customclock try to
> load the images, but no error messages in the debug log. In
> /usr/share/jive/applets/..., there are only textfiles with some bytes.
>
> The content is

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> in every image file. With the weather icons...no problems. With wget
> downloaded in the cache folder, it works as well, but I have more than
> one device...
>
> For testing I put the images in the image folder of SuperDateTime
> (from where the weather icons were loaded) and it is the same problem.
> Content timeout. With wget all that is no problem on the radio.
>
> Maybe it a problem now. If someone installed it some months ago, the
> images are cached since the first use. Now, it does not work. :(
>
> EDIT: I remember there was a customclock applet update last time.
> Maybe it is a problem since the update?
If you have the urls pointing correctly to your own hosted files, that
should work. CustomClock does cache these images on the local player. If
the image files didn't download correctly, you may be able to manually
delete the bad cached versions using ssh. I don't recall where they are
stored - if I get a chance to look on my setup and find them, I'll post
the path.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk