d6jg wrote:
> Pippin. Just two quick questions.
> Is the swipe left "lyrics" still worthwhile? I thought the song lyrics
> plugin has been defunct for some time?

For me this is an really useful feature which i use every day: Not for
song lyrics, because i prefer classical music, but as an easy way to
display additional information. I've put a copy of the text i usually
store in the COMMENT-Tag in there, so with a simple swipe to the left i
can read additional information (like conductor, orchestra, soloists or
a content description in case of radio shows). Much easier than having
to click through the context menus. I would be really sad to see this
gone...