meri1036 wrote:
> Oh...lets see if I can figure this out:
> First I tested with my AVR and there was sound output and synch worked,
> (seemes like Dont stop the music stops working with synched players
> though) Log attached.
> About your first edit. As I understand I can run this "tool" (?) on my
> Windows PC for looking through my network for AirPlay devices. I dont
> manage to do that. Running the exe gives me nothing and entering the
> line above in a commandline gives me this response:
>
> -C:\Users\Micke>mdnssd-win -d _raop._tcp.local
> 'mdnssd-win' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.-
>
> So I must missunderstand something.
> Anyhow, I begin to understand that the ugly truth is what you post in
> [edit2] :)
> It was cheap, but also got good reviews and sound pretty good for its
> size, well the wife likes it with her iPhone.
> If sync is not likely with this speaker, I´ll try something else.
>
> Thanks a lot for your efforts
> /mikael

Did you download the mdnssd-win.exe and cc32160mt.dll and put them in
the same directory "c:\users\Micke"? Unfortunately, although I'm not
100%, but yes, it's likely that sync will not work. But if your AVR has
AirPlay, then you can try to sync the DOSS with it using iTunes and see
it it works

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2