Hello everybody,
I've been running LMS on a Western Digital MyCloud Ex4 NAS (arm with
'castrated' debian and perl 5.10.0) sucessfully for a couple of days
now. However, I fail to get the Shairplay plugin running.
It loads sucessfully from
downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-plugins-philippe44/repo-sf.xml,
but when I activate the plugin and the server restarts, it simply
states:

Code:
--------------------
    Shairtunes2 (fork) v. 0.35.3 Plugin konnte nicht geladen werden [i.e.
Plugin couldn't be loaded]
--------------------

I'm not sure where to look for the fault. I suspect that there are some
Perl modules missing, as I read at
github.com/disaster123/shairport2_plugin

Code:
--------------------
    To install the plugin first - then install the dependancies:
  Linux:
  > apt-get install libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl libio-socket-inet6-perl
libwww-perl avahi-utils libio-socket-ssl-perl
  > wget inf.udec.cl/~diegocaro/rpi/libnet-sdp-perl_0.07-1_all.deb
  > dpkg -i libnet-sdp-perl_0.07-1_all.deb

Unfortunately, the MyCloud Debian doesn't come with apt, and my Linux
skills are still to weak to get those modules installed manually (if
they are really the reason for the plugin failure).
Can anybody give advice?
Thanks & best regards
Martin