Paolo,

I think the problem is in the SELECT.
SELECT returns PGRES_TUPLES_OK, which means, a PGRES_COMMAND_OK plus
result data.

I dont know another way to circumvent this without recompiling pmacct.
The change here is in line
746     if (PQresultStatus(PGret) != PGRES_COMMAND_OK) {

I just want to fix it because it is filling my log too fast.
I saw people using dynamic tables. I'm curious how they are using it
with log enabled. Maybe they're creating a new table in every
insert... or they are not logging.

Cheers.

--
Sergio Roberto Charpinel Jr.