Hi everybody,

 I am trying to use the aggregate peer_src_ip in my pmacctd.conf. But when
I start it the pmacct says: "ERROR ( default/mysql ): The accounting of
flows requires SQL table v4. Exiting."

 Without this directive, it works.

Here my pmacctd.log:

INFO ( default/mysql ): 110592 bytes are available to address shared memory
segment; buffer size is 872 bytes.
INFO ( default/mysql ): Trying to allocate a shared memory segment of
24109056 bytes.
INFO ( default/mysql ): sql_table_type set to 'bgp' (aggregate includes one
or more BGP primitives).
INFO ( default/memory ): 110592 bytes are available to address shared
memory segment; buffer size is 872 bytes.
INFO ( default/memory ): Trying to allocate a shared memory segment of
24109056 bytes.
ERROR ( default/mysql ): The accounting of flows requires SQL table v4.
Exiting.
INFO: connection lost to 'default-mysql'; closing connection.
INFO ( default/core ): waiting for NetFlow data on :::5678
OK ( default/memory ): waiting for data on: '/tmp/collect.pipe'
OK: Exiting ..

And my config:

interface: eth0
daemonize: true
post_tag: 1
aggregate: src_host, dst_host, src_port, dst_port, class, src_mac, dst_mac,
tcpflags, proto, tos, flows, peer_src_ip
classifiers: /etc/pmacct/classifiers/
plugins: mysql, memory
sql_db: database
sql_table: acct_v8_%H%M
sql_table_version: 8
sql_user: yyy
sql_passwd: xxx
sql_table_schema: <path to schema>
sql_refresh_time: 10
sql_optimize_clauses: false
sql_history: 1h
sql_history_roundoff: mh
!sql_preprocess: qnum=1000, minp=5
!networks_file: ./networks.example
!ports_file: ports.example
!sampling_rate: 10
!sql_trigger_time: 1h
!sql_trigger_exec: /home/paolo/codes/hello.sh
logfile: /var/log/pmacctd.log
nfacctd_port: 5678

 My pmacct version is the pmacct-0.14.0rc3. What can I do to fix it?

 Thanks

--
Atenciosamente
Leonardo Augusto Sápiras