On 07/16/2012 04:28:25 PM, Leonardo Sápiras wrote:
>  Hi everybody,
>
>  I am trying to use the aggregate peer_src_ip in my pmacctd.conf. But
> when
> I start it the pmacct says: "ERROR ( default/mysql ): The accounting
> of
> flows requires SQL table v4. Exiting."
>
>  Without this directive, it works.

The pmacct database tables that support pmacct have changed
over time.  There are different version numbers for different
table structures.  You need to re-create or update your
table structure in your db to something newer (at least v4)
in order to use peer_src_ip.

I can't help with the best way to do this but I seem
to recall instructions are included in the documentation.

Karl <k...@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein