Hi Leonardo,

Solution to not get the error is to set sql_optimize_clauses to true
so to flag you are going to provide a custom table (which you do as
you provide a sql_table_schema) and disable versioning checks. It can
be an idea for the future (simple enough to code after all) to assume
sql_optimize_clauses is true if sql_table_schema is specified.