Hi! So my usecase may be slightly larger than most. I am processing 1:1
netflow data for a larger infrastructure. We are receiving about 55million
messages a minute which isn’t much but through pmacct it seems to not like
it so much. I have pmacct scheduled with nomad running across a few
machines and 2 designated ports accepting the flow traffic and outputting
those to kafka.

About every 5m or so pmacct dies and restarts basically dropping all
traffic for a short period of time. The two configurations i have that are
doing anything every 5 minutes are:

kafka_refresh_time[name]: 300
kafka_history[name]: 5m

So i am not sure if its one of these or not since the logs only indicate
that it lost a connection to kafka and thats about it.