Hi Anthony,

What version are you using? You can confirm this with a nfacctd -V.
Also, please post your integral config. I use kafka_history myself in
production so i lean towards: either you are running some code from
master that unluckily is not working or some combination of directives
of your configuration is triggering a bug. Either case what i was
pointing out in my previous email would give a clue where the code
breaks - which could be useful info especially in the latter case.

Paolo