I think you need to figure out if nfacctd is receiving any Netflow data at
all and if it is aggregating it first.

So from a terminal do this

# *nfacctd -l 2100*

where 2100 is the port to listen for netflow records. it will default to
memory plugin. you should see a few messages printed out.

make sure you see something like this

*OK ( default_memory/memory ): waiting for data on: '/tmp/collect.pipe'*

Then in another terminal do this

# *pmacct -s -p /tmp/collect.pipe*

It should display a nice table of the aggregates it has collected in memory
for source host.

If everything is ok with the above then you at least know it is getting and
aggregating Netflow data.

Kafui