Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for confirming it all works - fantastic. Since prefix labels
appears not to be a super-popular feature (hence the optional compile
in), i'd appreciate all the feedback you may have about it (including
the use-case for you). Here or unicast email is fine.

Anybody else reading using --enable-plabel, prefix labels?

Paolo