Hello Paolo,

thanks for coming back on this to me.

My use case is that I want to aggregate certain applications that all run from
unique subnetworks (local and remote).
So I can quite easily sub-sum the flows by (small) subnetworks, and use the
aggregates with src_network_name and dst_network_name.

Anyway, I am not yet convinced that prefixes are the way to go, or if other
means like tagging could work similar or better.
Still lots to learn from your powerful project 😊

Best regards, Wolfgang

---

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for confirming it all works - fantastic. Since prefix labels
appears not to be a super-popular feature (hence the optional compile
in), i'd appreciate all the feedback you may have about it (including
the use-case for you). Here or unicast email is fine.

Anybody else reading using --enable-plabel, prefix labels?

Paolo