I am too.

On 1/11/20 3:38 PM, Mike Jager wrote:
On 9 Jan 2020, at 2:52, Job Snijders wrote:

We need explicit approval from all contributors, and carefully keep
track of those agreements. If a contributor doesn't agree or answer,
we'll have to re-implement the contributed functionality or remove the
contribution from the code base.

REQUEST TO THE PMACCT CONTRIBUTOR COMMUNITY

If you have contributed to the pmacct project (your name may be listed
below), please consider a reply-all to this email expressing your
explicit consent (or disapproval) to change the license governing your
contributions to the pmacct project, to the following license:

     """
     Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for
     any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the
     above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all
     copies.

     THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL
     WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED
     WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
     AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
     DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA
     OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER
     TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR
     PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
     """

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."  (Ben Franklin)

decreases."  (Thomas Jefferson)

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy!" (Ben Franklin)