Hi Paolo,

Thank you for your answer.

My bad in the description of the issue:
w.x.y.z is indeed the ipv4 address of the router loop0 which is also its
router-id.

Currently our setup is to iBGP peer with the router (router-id w.x.y.z) at
the address-family vpnv4.
We already filter out using route-target on the router for nfacctd  to
receive only ipv4 routes from the monitored L3VPN.
So the BGP daemon is only collecting routes of the monitored L3VPN

On nfacctd collector we also receive only the netflow from routers
interfaces configured on this vrf.
If I manually make the correlation of the captured netflow, I can see in
the BGP dump files the corresponding src_as, dest_as, peer_dst_ip

So netflow and BGP are fine and bgp_agent_map file is  bgp_ip=w.x.y.z.
ip=0.0.0.0/0     where w.x.y.z is the loopback0 (router-id) of the router,
and nfacctd is peering with it (sorry again for the mishap).

I use the latest pmacctd 1.7.4 and I compile with ./configure
--enable-jansson  (--enable-threads is not available)

And yes our network is a confederation of 6 sub_as.

Thank you

Wilfrid Grassot