On 15/02/2018 01:57, Jim Syler wrote:
I’ve found a possible issue that I’ve described at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiGroup-Talk . Not sure if anyone
is following previously non-existent Talk pages, so I thought I’d
mention it here.

I have replied there.

Some of us follow
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChangesShort

or have enabled http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Notify so if it is a general question someone will probably reply soon.

If there is no reply within a few hours(*) or days, especially on Cookbook pages, either try e-mailing the maintainer directly, or post to the mailing list - another user of that recipe may be able to help.

Petko

(*) Maintainers are all around the world: at any given time, for some of them it is the middle of the night and they sleep, or in the middle of the day and they are at work. If you have an urgent question or problem, e-mail the list: someone may be able to reply quickly.