Am Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:53:04 +0100
Michal Babej <franz.netyka...@runbox.com> schrieb:

I'm sorry having such a delay (time ...).

> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 11:04:45 +0100
> "O. Hartmann" <o.hartm...@walstatt.org> wrote:
>
> > The script devel-envs.sh is a Bourne shell script, so I guess
> > "sourcing" it like c shell scripts isn't appropriate here, it fails,
> > executed from POCL's BUILD directory:
>
> Ah sorry, forgot about FreeBSD's C shell. That script merely sets up
> 2-3 env variables to run pocl from build directory.
>
> > Unable to find symbol pthread_mutexattr_setkind_np version (null).
> > Aborting. Abort
>
> I'm afraid I have never seen this bug. The closest thing i see in pocl
> source is

I think this problem is a well known problem with LLVM - and it pops up in new
clothings
and at an unexpected place now.

According to this bug

http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-bugs/2016-October/051237.html

it seems, that when multiple LLVM backed platforms are present, the error
occurs.

Prior to the checks, with POCL 1.0 or POCL 0.14, the problems occured when
trying to run
a pocl program with ocl-icd and other OpenCL platforms present on the system,
like clover
or Intel's beignet.

> PTHREAD_CHECK(pthread_mutexattr_settype(&mattr,
> PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK));
>
> ... but this is in pocl-hsa.c and you're not building HSA-enabled pocl.
>

> -- mb

Kind regards,

Oliver

- --
O. Hartmann

Ich widerspreche der Nutzung oder Übermittlung meiner Daten für
Werbezwecke oder für die Markt- oder Meinungsforschung (§ 28 Abs. 4 BDSG).