Am Wed, 11 Apr 2018 09:41:36 +0200
"O. Hartmann" <ohartm...@walstatt.org> schrieb:

> Am Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:53:04 +0100
> Michal Babej <franz.netyka...@runbox.com> schrieb:
>

> I'm sorry having such a delay (time ...).
>
> > On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 11:04:45 +0100
> > "O. Hartmann" <o.hartm...@walstatt.org> wrote:
> >
> > > The script devel-envs.sh is a Bourne shell script, so I guess
> > > "sourcing" it like c shell scripts isn't appropriate here, it fails,
> > > executed from POCL's BUILD directory:
> >
> > Ah sorry, forgot about FreeBSD's C shell. That script merely sets up
> > 2-3 env variables to run pocl from build directory.
> >
> > > Unable to find symbol pthread_mutexattr_setkind_np version (null).
> > > Aborting. Abort
> >
> > I'm afraid I have never seen this bug. The closest thing i see in pocl
> > source is
>
> I think this problem is a well known problem with LLVM - and it pops up in
> new clothings
> and at an unexpected place now.
>
> According to this bug
>
> http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-bugs/2016-October/051237.html
>
> it seems, that when multiple LLVM backed platforms are present, the error
> occurs.
>
> Prior to the checks, with POCL 1.0 or POCL 0.14, the problems occured when
> trying to run
> a pocl program with ocl-icd and other OpenCL platforms present on the system,
> like
> clover or Intel's beignet.
>

> > PTHREAD_CHECK(pthread_mutexattr_settype(&mattr,
> > PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK));
> >
> > ... but this is in pocl-hsa.c and you're not building HSA-enabled pocl.
> >

> > -- mb
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Oliver
[...]

Sorry, there was an issue with our port devel/ocl-icd, the linking against
pthread lib
was missing. Now I receive the issue I see since a long time and I was refering
to in my
last email (LLVM bug, not fixed):

[...]
Device open failed, aborting...
: CommandLine Error: Option 'enable-value-profiling' registered more than once!
LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine options
Nothing to output !

- --
O. Hartmann

Ich widerspreche der Nutzung oder Übermittlung meiner Daten für
Werbezwecke oder für die Markt- oder Meinungsforschung (§ 28 Abs. 4 BDSG).