On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 14:11, zyx <z...@gmx.us> wrote:
> P.S.: At least in my case, it would be better if you reply only to the
> list. It makes things easier here. And as you might notice, I also
> reply to the list only, unless the sender claims the will to be always
> CC'ed.

If I remember correctly this is the old topic about "Reply-To"
munging[1], and it should be the way the ML is configured (that is:
without "Reply-To" munging). To answer you I'm just using Reply to
all, which is the most reliable way to answer to people in the mailing
lists in general. This automatically send the reply to the sender and
CC the "To:" address of the replied email if different from the sender
email, which should be the case for messages in mailing list
configured without "Reply-To" munging, and is expected behavior. What
kind of issues is this causing to you? Mail clients should detect this
and not show any duplicate message at all.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html