Everyone,

I want everyone to know that I made significant progress with HDF over the
4th of July break. I have been busy ever since with a short out of town
trip and also the end of semester crunch at school. I have an event model
in place but it is totally untested.

What I want to do now is write a class that will convert a Word Document
into XML using the event model. I wanted to get away from converting
directly into XSL-FO because most people don't understand it. I was
thinking of using the "DocBook" format check it out here:
http://www.docbook.org , I think there are several stylesheets out on the
web that will convert docbook to xsl-fo. I would like to hear thoughts on
this.

As soon as I have this done. I will write up some documentation other
boring stuff (tests) and
initiate a vote to move HDF out of scratchpad.

Ryan