Sean McBride wrote:

1. Is Kevin MacDonald a white ethnic nationalist? Is he attacking Jewish
ethnic nationalism from the standpoint of European (white) ethnic
nationalism?

ARRRGGHHHH!  Man, this is just too incredibly frustrating.  Our
"conversations" when it comes to MacDonald always go like this: First I
post something by or about MacDonald - then you say

Sean:  Hmmmm .... but isn't this Kevin MacDonald a white supremacist
militant murdering racist?  I think I heard that somewhere.  I'm not
sure I really like that.

Me: Well, why don't you read the article I posted and respond to that?
If you read his books on antisemitism what he says is ... (see my

Sean:  Hmmmm .... but isn't this Kevin MacDonald a white supremacist
militant murdering racist?  I think I heard that somewhere.  I'm not
sure I really like that.

Me: Can't you respond to something specific that MacDonald has said, or
to my very own very brief summary?

Sean:  Hmmmm .... but isn't this Kevin MacDonald a white supremacist
militant murdering racist?  I think I heard that somewhere.  I'm not
sure I really like that.

AARGGHHRRGGHHHRRR!!!?!!?!?!  It's like trying to talk to a brainwashed
bot android with extremely primitive programming!  Very unlike your
normal self I might add.  In any case I give up!  I'll let my previous
post be my last word on the subject for now.

Tim