Please post some direct quotes from Kevin MacDonald which express an ethnic
supremacist point of view, or which advocate violating the civil rights of
particular ethnic groups.  MacDonald's essay on the neoconservatives, which was
posted here, strikes me as being much more moderate than any number of
incendiary statements and writings I've encountered from Pamela Oshry Geller,
David Horowitz, Steven Plaut, Benny Elon, Avigdor Lieberman and some Israeli
religious leaders in recent years.  Do I have a reading comprehension problem?
Straighten me out.

Michael Pugliese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  On
7/6/07, Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 >    An important point: I don't get the impression that Kevin MacDonald and
 > his more intelligent defenders are white supremacists or Nazis (and
 > certainly not Tim).

 Oh really?
 http://www.google.com/search?q=kevin+macdonald+stormfront
 http://www.google.com/search?q=kevin+macdonald+%22american+renaissance%