--- In political-research@yahoogroups.com, Sean McBride
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Too few facts, too many generalizations -- bad.
> When I first scan through a post, I quickly identity and tally up
> the PROPER NOUNS.  Too often among conspiracy theorists, the proper
> nouns, especially for persons and organizations, are close to non
> -existent.

PS:
There's tons of little fact pertaining to the oil industry and the
Iraq caper, and to U.S. policy in the M.E. and elsewhere. Their
fingerprints are all over the place, and easily rival the evidence
for Israel's influence on things. It is a matter of record.
I had assumed (correctly?) that you have been exposed to all that
stuff over the years, and that I needn't rehash it.

Alan