thanks, Eric
 what about style tags, and polymer elements has style tags inside with js
script tags and content goes inside templates tags, will search engine
won't be effected of any , <style> and <script> and will read the content
inside?
and in the google best practice for SEO inline style is not one of it ,
also it increases the page size ?

to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/37b9352b-6560-4b19-843c-8c412462c5fc%40googlegroups.com.