Hello polyglots,

I was wondering, do any of you have some little examples or chunks of
code that do some parallel computation, possibly using some of the
code in Isabelle's "Pure/Concurrent" dir?

Say, for instance, I have a stack of names and an (expensive) function
from names to bools. I'd like to spawn a handful of workers and wait
for them to finish. The workers then pop names off, compute the
boolean function and push the names back on to "true" and "false"
stacks. This kind of setup should be pretty straightforward to
implement, but a few pointers as far as what structs to use and how to
use them would be useful.

Thanks!
Aleks