On May 10, 2012, at 9:01, Rob Janssen wrote:

> I expect that the lack of servers in certain countries will be compensated by
> the lack of users in same countries.

I'm not concerned if the system has enough capacity to serve the clients, but
rather if there are enough servers to give a little bit of diversity.

Right now most IPv6 clients will get a random server from the global pool
(which gives plenty diversity), but as the IPv6 to country mapping gets better,
hopefully clients will start getting a local server -- but then we have to make
sure there are enough local servers.

Ask