On Jun 16, 2012, at 18:07, Chuck wrote:

Hi Chuck,

Feedback is always welcome; I don't get a lot so it's easy for me to end up
thinking that exposing the monitoring data that powers the system is just for
my own amusement.  Thanks!

The same as the rest of you, I am with limited time and resources trying to
help everyone else magically (to them) have their clocks go right.

You are mentioning a bunch of different issues, I'll break them up to try to
address each of them.

> ok this unfortunately causes a huge problem for me.. i have a monitoring web
> page that
> plugs the graphs into it that refreshes every 60 min. the graphs have not
> worked for a
> while now

You are not really specific about what "not worked" means.  They stopped
happen again (at least not in that way).

> and when i go to my 'account' page listing my servers the netspeed link is
> also
> broken...

Broken how?  Which browser?

> i used the url with my ip addresses as listed above and i get a graph with
> just
> dots, no lines connecting them...

Yes, this is intentional.  The score (the blue line) is still a line like
before.

The lines for the offset data were hiding useful information (at best) or just
making up information (at worst).  The (green) dots show the actual data
points.

The old format were even worse when the graph showed multiple monitors, so
changing to the new format is part of making that possible.

> i suppose that is usable but i honestly do not like  it... however i cannot
> click on the graph to get the image url to plug into my monitor web page..
> meaning my page is  useless to me at this time..

The URL for the static image is the same as before; there is an example at
http://news.ntppool.org/2012/06/faster-site-and-more-graph-upd.html

http://graphs.ntppool.net/graph/207.171.7.152/offset.png

Ask

--