On Jun 17, 2012, at 12:44, Dave Hart wrote:

> http://www.pool.ntp.org/user/davehart provides a contrarian view.  The
> timescales are different but the two addresses represent the same
> host, located at ISC.

I think those graphs are mostly a victim of a few "bad" measurements on the
IPv4 server and how the X-axis on the graph scales.  I didn't really optimize
them for showing sub 5ms accuracy (not realizing that the system actually works
that well; with the old graphs it always looked much worse). Looking at the CSV
logs the numbers at a glance are quite similar:

http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores/149.20.68.17
http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores/149.20.68.17/log?limit=50
http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores/2001:4f8:fff7:1::17
http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores/2001:4f8:fff7:1::17/log?limit=50

I'll add an option to fix the X-axis on the graphs to my todo list.  :-)

Ask