On Jun 18, 2010, at 12:26 PM, Wayne Davison wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Jeff Johnson <n3...@mac.com> wrote:
> Meanwhile in the future, if you could send a patch against some POPT release
> that I can find
>
> Sorry about that.  I sent you a patch for the rsync popt by mistake.  Here's
> one I just made against 1.16 that now includes a couple tests for the arg
> rejection.
>
>     http://opencoder.net/arg-error.patch

Oooh, test cases too. Thank you!

(aside)
I'm gonna need some help from non-English speakers
in order to get test cases for --help column alignment
(and generally handling wide characters correctly)

This dumb 'merikkan cannot be expected to type up
reproducers for problems that he cannot see or understand.

Sure I can see that the --help columns don't line up even with ired old
bifocal encrusted eyes. That ain't what I'm asking for ...

73 de Jeff