Hi,

I have created a JDK issue to add RISC-V support to Zero.

I have a sample patch which is included in the JDK issue to add RISC-V support
and this is currently under test (it is running under qemu so it may be some
time!).

Once we have got Zero support in OpenJDK we can look at setting up a project to
add C1 & C2 support (or even graal!).

I am happy to act as project lead for the RISC-V port at least in the interim.
I am an OpenJDK committer, a member of the porters group and the aarch32
project lead. Although I do not have very much RISC-V experience (IE. about 1
week) I feel I could help get the project started until someone with more
RISCV-V experience is up to speed with the OpenJDK processes.

Anyone who is interested in contributing to this project needs to have signed
the OCA (Oracle Contributor Agreement), or work for a company that has signed
the OCA.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html

If you would be interested in contributing to this project please let me know.

All the best,
Ed.