Hello,

I have a new port attached for Glances [1].

It's a system monitoring tool (similar to top, htop etc), written in
Python. It has built-in support for monitoring a remote system, nice web
GUI etc. It does a bunch of other things beyond just what top/htop does
- it also monitors network activity, disk I/O, temperature sensors and a
couple other things (some of this is Linux only right now...).

The attached port has been tested on amd64, and a patch included to make
sure the man pages get put in the right place.

make configure, make build, make test, make fake, make install, make
deinstall all work. portcheck reports clean. Appears to function as
expected.

Question, comments, suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Ash

[1] https://nicolargo.github.io/glances/