On 2020/11/13 13:34, Ashton Fagg wrote:
> "Dimitri Karamazov" <deserter...@danwin1210.me> writes:
>
> > I think this link is more fitting as a HOMEPAGE.
>
> Fixed.
>
> > Including the configuration will be better.
> >
> > This program doesn't pick up on the terminal background colors, the
> > conf file might help with it,
>
> Fixed.
>
> > only nitpick after having a few glances, hehe ;-)
>
> Heyo!
>
> Updated tarball attached. Thanks for the review.

OpenBSD uses ${SYSCONFDIR} (typically /etc) not /usr/local/etc for
config files, and they should be installed using @sample in PLIST so
that local edits don't break updates.

The web interface (glances -w) requires py3-bottle, it's a small enough
dep so I think might as well just list in RUN_DEPENDS rather than write
a note in DESCR or a pkg-readme that people will ignore anyway.

I also fixed whitespace nits (mix of "=" and " =") and put RUN_DEPENDS
in alpha order.

It does do something odd with the naming of tmux processes though,
just shows them as "default)", not a show stopper for important but might
be worth poking at.

This version is OK with me if someone wants to commit it..