Hi Omar,

On 2022-01-23 09:34:21, Omar Polo wrote:
> Thim <t...@cederlund.de> writes:
> >
> > Regarding those missing libraries that are optionals; I was thinking of
> > adding them but then I came to the conclusion that if tremc is the only
> > program using them there's no point to it really. No need to add stuff
> > that won't be used elsewhere.
>
> I think it's fine to at least give it a try to package those if the
> added functionality is useful.  I'm *personally* not that much
> interested in seeing the location of peers, but think that pyperclip
> could be useful.

Very well. Pyperclip should be considered a optional dependency then.
Since this is a python package the typical GNU configure isn't used so I
am a bit confused as to how I would add this to the Makefile.
Porter's handbook nor the bsd.port.mk(5) manpage seem to cover this.

>  - python programs usually don't have the "py-" prefix or FLAVORS.
>    They're just for python libraries.

I may be wrong here but adding a hint of clipboard support via pyperclip in
the pkg/DESCR is the right move? Or is the better option to give the
user a message upon installation via pkg/MESSAGE?

Sorry but I missed the CC in the previous reply.

Br,

Thim Cederlund