David Uhden Collado <[email protected]> wrote:
> I removed --locked from MODCARGO_BUILD_ARGS and from the test
> invocation. MODCARGO already vendors the dependency set and builds
> offline, so there was no good reason to add it explicitly.
> 
> I also changed ICU from RUN_DEPENDS to LIB_DEPENDS and added the
> dynamically loaded ICU libraries to WANTLIB, with a comment noting that
> they are loaded through dlopen. The EDIT_CFG_ICU*_SONAME settings remain
> necessary because upstream opens those libraries explicitly at runtime.
> 
> I removed ONLY_FOR_ARCHS as well. amd64 and arm64 were simply the two
> architectures I had tested, which was not sufficient justification for
> restricting the port. There does not appear to be an upstream
> requirement limiting Edit to those architectures.
> 
> The updated port builds successfully, and the complete test suite also
> completes successfully:

The contents of the tarball you sent are identical to the previous one.         

Since you agree with the changes, I went ahead and made them in my
copy. I also removed the custom do-test target since the default
tests work fine. The attached version is ok bentley@

Attachment: msedit.tar.gz
Description: GNU Zip compressed data

Reply via email to