Anthony J. Bentley wrote:
David Uhden Collado <[email protected]> wrote:
I removed --locked from MODCARGO_BUILD_ARGS and from the test
invocation. MODCARGO already vendors the dependency set and builds
offline, so there was no good reason to add it explicitly.

I also changed ICU from RUN_DEPENDS to LIB_DEPENDS and added the
dynamically loaded ICU libraries to WANTLIB, with a comment noting that
they are loaded through dlopen. The EDIT_CFG_ICU*_SONAME settings remain
necessary because upstream opens those libraries explicitly at runtime.

I removed ONLY_FOR_ARCHS as well. amd64 and arm64 were simply the two
architectures I had tested, which was not sufficient justification for
restricting the port. There does not appear to be an upstream
requirement limiting Edit to those architectures.

The updated port builds successfully, and the complete test suite also
completes successfully:

The contents of the tarball you sent are identical to the previous one.

Since you agree with the changes, I went ahead and made them in my
copy. I also removed the custom do-test target since the default
tests work fine. The attached version is ok bentley@
Hi,

Sorry, I made a mistake while trying to fix this quickly and ended up
sending a tarball containing the same version of the port as before.

The changes I described in my previous email were in fact implemented;
I simply attached the wrong tarball.

I've attached the version I intended to send with the previous email.

Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.

Thanks,
David.

Attachment: msedit-2.0.0.tar.gz
Description: application/gzip

Reply via email to