lan...@rhaalovely.net (Landry Breuil), 2013.01.04 (Fri) 22:50 (CET):
> What do thunderbird users want for the openbsd port ? rather tracking
> the 17.0.x release (and 24.0.x release after that..) ? or be a bit
> adventurous & use the -beta releases which track mozilla/firefox more
> closely ? Fwiw i use the betas daily, and they work fine.
> (no i WONT make two separate ports. get real.)
> I'd love to hear feedback from people who care.

to me it is important that:
- some add-ons (caldav[1], carddav[2]) work;
- I use the version I have on my customers ms win machines.

I suppose that means I am in favour of the 17.0.x, 24.0.x path.

[1] lightning
    http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/lightning/
[2] SOGo Connector Thunderbird extension
    http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/frontends.html
    http://www.sogo.nu/files/downloads/extensions/sogo-connector-17.0.2.xpi

Bye and thanks, Marcus