14.01.2013 19:06 пользователь "Vadim Zhukov" <persg...@gmail.com> написал:

> 2013/1/14 David Coppa <dco...@gmail.com>:
> > On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Vadim Zhukov <persg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >> Just out of curiosity: what's the point to use it when we already have
> >> others like www/minitube, not mentioning tools like net/yt?
> >
> > Well, minitube is broken (performance-wise speaking) since the switch
> > to rthreads...
>
> Ah, OK. I'll look into the OP port a few hours later to be able to
> test on the speedy inet connection.

It took a bit more time, sorry. :( Reads fine for me (you definitely need
another okay, though), works on i386 with SandyBridge. Two nits, though:

1) The port, probably, deserves "www" category, too.

2) SMPlayer streaming did not work for me, but both MPlayer and VLC did.
Probably an SMPlayer, but if it is a common problem and could not get
fixed, maybe use MPlayer as default in SMtube?