Alexandr Shadchin <alexandr.shadc...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 5:12 AM, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
> <j...@wxcvbn.org>wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> so, after a bit more polishing:
>> - disable the use of doxygen; only lutok installs the doxygen output,
>>   which had already been properly generated upstream.
>> - more precise license markers.
>> - ${CONFIGURE_SHARED} for atf and lutok.  Note that lua and thus lutok /
>>   kyua-cli are restricted to shared libs platforms...
>> - explicit handling of the lua52 flavor for lutok TEST_DEPENDS and
>>   kyua-cli LIB_DEPENDS.
>> - prevent atf to choose bash as its runtime shell, if bash is present at
>>   configure time
>> - regress tests handling; kyua's motto seems to be "ship the tests along
>>   with the program".  This is the only way to run the tests for the atf
>>   port.  I added a comment for the other ports.  Dunno what people
>>   prefer here.
>>
>> Here's a tarball for the four ports, tar'd from mystuff/
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

> ok shadchin@

I'm puzzled.  Timing is a bit bad since the 5.5 release is coming.
Those ports ship new shared libs and functionalities that could get
picked up by other ports at build time (I have no idea which).  While
I volunteer to address these issues I'm not sure the time window is
enough for them to show up.  If someone else wants this to be imported
now please chime in.

--
jca | PGP: 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE
(previous: 0x06A11494 / 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90  8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494)