Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, games/openjk. OpenJK is an open source reimplementation of the Jedi Academy game from LucasArts. I've had this sitting in my tree for a while, finally got it to play for the first time today.

---
pkg/DESCR:
As a new student of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy, follow an ancient
tradition and learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force.

As a Dark Jedi Cult knows as the Disciples of Ragnos threaten the
galaxy, Jaden Korr, a student of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy must
learn the ways of the jedi in order to defend it. On the path to
becoming a Jedi Master Jaden must fight through various missions taking
place accross the galaxy, from Hoth to Tattoine. Upon each victory,
Jaden's powers grow until eventually becoming an apprentice to Kyle
Katarn, and must fight the temptation of turning to the dark side.

Interact with famous classic Star Wars locations and characters while
facing the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom in the light side
or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side. Create your own
characters by defining various characteristics, such as species, gender,
clothing and physical attributes allowing for a more personal experience
before entering the academy to learn the powers - and dangers - of the
Force. Construct your own lightsaber from handle to blade color. Unique
tiered level selection allows you to choose you adventure and the
missions you take based on the skills you need to become the ultimate
Jedi Knight.
---

It's another game that's available on GOG.com -- and on pretty good sale too: https://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_jedi_knight_jedi_academy

Upstream says that the multiplayer is in a better state than the single player. I was able to start up both, play both, and watch the opening cinematics of the single player game. The binaries have different names depending on if you want to play multiplayer or single player. As always, follow the pkg/README for setup instructions.

I had the tiniest of audio glitches with the Lucas Arts logo when starting the single player binary, but the in-game audio was fine.

Fullscreen mode does not appear to work in the single player binary, but works fine in the multiplayer binary. Go figure.

OK?

~Brian