Hello Brian

I am also someone that has been working on porting this game.

On sparc64 running this produces tons of bus errors (SIGBUS) since the
memory manager code works by allocating some memory then interpreting
the last 4 bytes as an int (writes some magic value to it). But as far
as I'm aware, you can't just read and write ints wherever you want on
sparc64, they have to be aligned. Also there's a lot of interpreting
char* as int* in the server code and probably elsewhere.

These errors are not too difficult to fix, but I don't know whether I
have fixed them all since I can't run the game, I don't have a sparc64
box with a GPU that can run X. I have one coming in the mail soon
(tomorrow allegedly). Once I can confirm openjk works, I'll submit the
patches upstream and mail a link here.

Until then, if someone does OK this, they should bear in mind it
doesn't work on sparc64. It does build though.

--
Kaashif Hymabaccus
GPG: 3E810B04