On March 7, 2018 10:49 PM, Klemens Nanni <k...@openbsd.org> wrote:

> ​​
>
> On Tue, Mar 06, 2018 at 09:16:11PM -0500, Adam Steen wrote:

> Glad to hear that, thanks for your efforts!
>
> > I would like to get this added, is there anything more I need to do?
>
> Please use a single space before and tabs after = in Makefile.
>
> VERSION can be zapped and put into DISTNAME directly.
>
> The port looks good to me so far except for tests, you're currently
>
> missing devel/kyua-cli as TDEP. With it, the following error occurs:
>
> kyua --config=none test --kyuafile='./Kyuafile' --build-root='.'
>
> kyua: E: Failed to create directory /pkgconf-1.4.2\_writes\_to_HOME:
> Permission denied.

Hi Klemens

I am new to ports, I have completed the fixes you suggested and now am working
on ensuring the tests complete.

I take it the ports infrastructure prevents ports from writing to $HOME, and
this where the error is coming from. To fix the problem do I need to configure
the tests to write to, somewhere ? /tmp? instead? where is the preferred
location? or am I miss understanding something?

Cheers
Adam