On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 00:12:33 +0300, "Kirill Bychkov"
<ki...@linklevel.net> wrote:

> I guess that first of all you sould proceed your maillogs and find out
> did all of te mentioned maintainers recieved their "ping".
> I really doubt most of the listed developers are being ignorant.

I'm sorry to break your optimism ;)

The emails which bounced (either directly because a 5xx error or
through, first a 4xx temporary error and then when the envelop expired)
have already been dealt with. My commits explicitly said so when it
was the case.

Here's my mail log for the maintainers without answer. It's just a
grep (for which I cleaned unrelated matches), so for some there are
some errors because of IPv6 but then you should see a 250 with ipv4.

I'm not sure how safe it is to give email addresses on a publicly
archived mailing list so you'll need javascript to see them:
https://p.chown.me/?785bfeab9440d792#BVCp5cxDYwCsI1kmXUt3vgFDRBD2iAo9QwTcC4pC7hc=

(I can mail it as an attachment in a private email if needed).

Cheers,
Daniel