On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 22:59:20 +0100, Stuart Henderson
<s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> Annoying as some of those people I would really have expected to
> reply if they received it (unless they are just being obtuse which
> doesn't help anyone..), and of course there are others who are
> exactly the ones that we need to get dropped because waiting for
> unresponsive maintainers to reply to emails about their ports is a
> real waste of time for ports submitters and committers.
>
> So it's hard to say whether the mails got spam-filtered or just
> ignored.

I would be surprised if it was spam. I'm aware of only 4 problems, 3 of
them were because my spf was initially hard fail and it was sent to
@openbsd.org addresses. I quickly changed my spf to soft fail and sent
the two that were never delivered. Another developer had the same
problem but I didn't get any bounce in this case and the developer
found the mail in the spam.
The fourth one is a user that said it was in the spam and it was after
my spf change so I don't know which caused it.

Some people mailed me after I posted the list here and no one said
it was in their spam.

iirc I changed my spf before I sent emails to any non @openbsd.org
address so I doubt it could have caused any problem. (Always dog
food stuff :)).

> I've reformatted the list alphabetically :

Here's the updated one:

aaron bieber            alex feinberg           alexander shiryaev
amarendra godbole       amaury gauthier         andrew aldridge
can erkin acar          david schaefer          diego casati
douglas william thrift  edward                  gallon sylvestre
genadijus paleckis      helen koike             hermann gottschalk
holger mauermann        ibrahim khalifa         jakob schlyter
james e keenan          james wright            jason meltzer
jasper lievisse adriaanse       jeff bachtel    jeff rhyason
joel sing               johan fredin            jon olsson
jonathan armani         josh rivel              jung lee
kevin wondratsch        laurent moccellin       lazaros koromilas
ljuba nedeljkovic       mario lang              marius eriksen
masao uebayashi         mathieu sauve-frankel   matteo cantoni
matthias pitzl          michael knudsen         michael paddon
michael reed            mike larkin             nicholas marriott
nick nauwelaerts        patrick keshishian      patrick wildt
patrikas kugrinas       patsy                   pete fritchman
rene maroufi            romain gaillegue        roman kravchuk
suzuki hitoshi          thomas wood             todd t. fries
vadim zhukov            vlad glagolev           vladimir popov
vladimir tamara patino  wolfgang rupprecht      yasuoka masahiko

> > How do we proceed from here?
>
> I would keep the ones from reasonably active committers as-is
> (abieber jasper job jsing mlarkin nicm patrick yasuoka) and drop the
> others unless they reply to this mail to say that they're still around
> and interested.
>
> Easy to add others back in if they later decide they do want to
> continue to maintain the ports but we need to draw a line somewhere.

Sure, I'll provide a list of maintainers/ports to be cleaned for
review.

Thanks!
Daniel