On 2019/06/02 10:45, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> On Fri, 10 May 2019 13:04:35 -0400, Daniel Jakots <d...@chown.me> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:50:24 -0400, Daniel Jakots <d...@chown.me>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > We decided to email each maintainer to verify OpenBSD port
> > > maintainers can be reached and wish to remain active. I'm going to
> > > send these emails over the next few days.
> >
> > All emails should have been sent. I replied to all the answers I got
> > so far so if you didn't get any reply from me, please consider I
> > didn't get your pong.
> >
> > And please answer no matter what you believe as in "danj knows I'm
> > active". Let's assume I don't, so I can cross your name out.
>
> So here's the name of the maintainers I didn't hear of (it's prefixed
> with the date when their email was sent):

Annoying as some of those people I would really have expected to reply if
they received it (unless they are just being obtuse which doesn't help
anyone..), and of course there are others who are exactly the ones
that we need to get dropped because waiting for unresponsive maintainers
to reply to emails about their ports is a real waste of time for ports
submitters and committers.

So it's hard to say whether the mails got spam-filtered or just ignored.

I've reformatted the list alphabetically :

aaron bieber            alex feinberg                   alexander shiryaev
amarendra godbole       amaury gauthier                 andrew aldridge
can erkin acar          david carlier                   david schaefer
diego casati            douglas william thrift          edward
gallon sylvestre        genadijus paleckis              helen koike
hermann gottschalk      holger mauermann                ibrahim khalifa
jakob schlyter          james e keenan                  james wright
jason meltzer           jasper lievisse adriaanse       jeff bachtel
jeff rhyason            job snijders                    joel sing
johan fredin            jon olsson                      jonathan armani
josh rivel              jung lee                        kevin wondratsch
kristaps dzonsons       laurent moccellin               lazaros koromilas
ljuba nedeljkovic       mario lang                      marius eriksen
masao uebayashi         mathieu sauve-frankel           matteo cantoni
matthias pitzl          michael knudsen                 michael paddon
michael reed            mike larkin                     nicholas marriott
nick nauwelaerts        patrick keshishian              patrick wildt
patrikas kugrinas       patsy                           pete fritchman
rene maroufi            romain gaillegue                roman kravchuk
suzuki hitoshi          thomas wood                     todd t. fries
vadim zhukov            vlad glagolev                   vladimir popov
vladimir tamara patino  wen heping                      wolfgang rupprecht
yasuoka masahiko

> How do we proceed from here?

I would keep the ones from reasonably active committers as-is
(abieber jasper job jsing mlarkin nicm patrick yasuoka) and drop the
others unless they reply to this mail to say that they're still around
and interested.

Easy to add others back in if they later decide they do want to continue
to maintain the ports but we need to draw a line somewhere.